Thank you for considering the friendly professionals at the DVC Resale Market to sell your Disney Vacation Club Contract. After filling out the form below you will be contacted by one of our professional and courteous team members who will discuss with you pricing, marketing, Disney’s right of first refusal policy and ultimately the selling of your DVC contract.
Due to the high volume of contracts recently sold, DVC Resale Market needs your contract. List before November 30th and the DVC Resale Market will sell your Disney Vacation Club Contract for only a 9% commission!
Why List Your Disney Vacation Club Contract with DVC Resale Market:
- Hire the Best! 185 Years Combined Direct DVC Experience with sales staff trained by Disney.
- Get the Best Price! Our knowledge and personal service as former DVC Cast Members help to sell your contract faster and at the best possible price.
- Save Money! 9% Commission Special. No upfront fees, administration fees or transfer fees.
- Sell Fast! Over 80% of contracts are selling within 7 days and over 95% are selling within 30 days!
- Guaranteed Sale! We Will Sell Your Listing in 30 Days or We Will Buy it.
- Proven Experience! Largest reseller of Disney Vacation Club.
- 2021: 4,526 contracts listed for sale and 4,441 sold (approx. 98.1%)
- 2020: 3,775 contracts listed for sale and 3,690 sold (approx. 97.7%)
- 2019: 3,745 contracts listed for sale and 3,690 sold (approx. 98.5%)
- Get the Most Views! – We’ll ensure that your listing will show at the top of online search pages more than any other resale broker.
Our Disney experience as previous DVC Cast Members makes the difference! If you prefer to speak with one of our friendly professionals before submitting a request to list please do not hesitate to reach us at 1-844-382-7767.
Timeline of What to Expect When Selling:
- Start the listing by completing the form above to be contacted by the DVC Resale Market Team
- Seller accepts an offer that is acceptable to them and the contract is submitted to Disney for 30 day Right of First Refusal (ROFR) review
- Disney responds during the ROFR period with either purchasing the contract or waiving it
- Closing documents are prepared by the title company if waived or by Disney (if they purchase)
- Contract is closed and recorded in county records
- Seller funds are disbursed