Thank you for considering the friendly professionals at the DVC Resale Market to sell your Disney Vacation Club Contract. After filling out the form below you will be contacted by one of our professional and courteous team members who will discuss with you pricing, marketing, Disney’s right of first refusal policy and ultimately the selling of your DVC contract.
Due to the high volume of contracts recently sold, DVC Resale Market needs your contract. LIST BEFORE SEPTEMBER 30th and the DVC Resale Market will sell your Disney Vacation Club Contract for only an 8.5% commission!
Why List Your Disney Vacation Club Contract with DVC Resale Market:
- Hire the Best! 100 Years Combined Direct DVC Experience with sales staff trained by Disney.
- Get the Best Price! Our knowledge and personal service as former DVC casts helps to sell your contract faster and at the best possible price.
- Save Money! 8.5% Commission Special, 15% off the industry standard. No upfront fees, administration fees or transfer fees.
- Sell Fast! Over 80% of contracts are selling within 7 days and over 95% are selling within 30 days!
- Proven Experience! Largest reseller of Disney Vacation Club.
- 2020: 2,609 contracts listed for sale and 2,603 sold through August (99.8%)
- 2019: 3,745 contracts listed for sale and 3,690 sold (approx. 98.5%)
- 2018: 3,038 contracts listed for sale and 2,986 sold (approx. 98.3%)
Our Disney experience as previous DVC Cast Members makes the difference! If you prefer to speak with one of our friendly professionals before submitting a request to list please do not hesitate to reach us at 1-844-382-7767.
Timeline of What to Expect When Selling:
- Start the listing by completing the form above to be contacted by the DVC Resale Market Team
- Seller accepts an offer that is acceptable to them and the contract is submitted to Disney for 30 day Right of First Refusal (ROFR) review
- Disney responds during the ROFR period with either purchasing the contract or waiving it
- Closing documents are prepared by the title company if waived or by Disney (if they purchase)
- Contract is closed and recorded in county records
- Seller funds are disbursed