Nick Cotton began his Disney career in 2004 as an Industrial Engineer working on a lot of exciting ways to make the “magic” more efﬁcient. Then in 2008, he transitioned to Disney Vacation Club where he was a Senior Disney Vacation Club Guide.
At DVC he became the top performing guide from 2008-2014. Nick led many training sessions for Disney Vacation Club for both the land and cruise teams. Nick is also the proud parent of Alexandria. Nick’s favorite Disney memory is walking down Main Street USA at the Disneyland Park in California when he was 7 years old on his first Disney trip thinking this is the most amazing place on Earth.
- 80 million dollars in Disney Vacation Club sold
- Top Salesman for Disney Vacation Club from 2008-2014
- Rookie of the Year for DVC in 2008
- 6 Time Leadership Circle Award Winner for Disney Vacation Club
- Awarded the ARDA award in 2010 for Top On-line Sales Person in the World for Vacation Ownership
- Engineer for the Disney Company 2004-2008
- Graduated summa cum laude from Mississippi State in Industrial Engineering
- Graduated from the Mississippi School for Mathematics and Science
- Featured in the Engineering Economics Analysis Textbook
- Real Estate License in Florida and Hawaii
- Member of First Baptist Orlando