Andy Berry began his Disney career in 2011 when he joined the Vacation Club Team as a Sales Guide. He quickly became recognized as a top performer, a prestigious Leadership Circle recipient, and earned a position on the West Coast DVC cruise team.
Within Andy’s first year, he became well-known for his dedicated service to his member base and a worldwide training leader. During his DVC tenure, he traveled to Tokyo Disneyland where he held Cast Member training sessions to share best business practices.
Andy and his wife Jolie reside in the beautiful California coastal town of San Clemente where they rear their four kids: Ryan (a Country Club F&B Manager), Zoe (a marketing analyst at Whiting Turner Construction Company), Jillian (a Xavier University student), and Braydan (a high schooler). They also have three four-legged kids: Kaiya, Katara, and Scout!
They have been DVC members since 2010 and have enjoyed visiting Walt Disney World, Aulani, Paris Disneyland, Tokyo Disneyland, and taking several Disney cruises. They have been worldwide travelers and visited other destinations including Thailand, the Dominican Republic, and Morocco. Travel highlights also include experiencing multiple Adventure by Disney trips to destinations: South Africa, Costa Rica, Norway, Peru, New York City, Nashville, and Wyoming.
Andy’s favorite Disney moment is when he exchanged wedding vows with Jolie at a Fairytale Wedding celebration held at the Disneyland Resort area.
- Sold over $31 million in Disney Vacation Club points in 8 years
- 7 Time DVC Leadership Circle Award Winner
- Rookie of the Year for Disneyland DVC in 2011
- Nominated for the ARDA award for Top On-line Sales Person – first-time Disneyland nominee
- Oversaw 6,400 DVC members and worked closely with them in sharing the Disney magic
- Graduated from the University of Pittsburgh with a Bachelor’s degree in Labor Relations and a MBA with finance and accounting concentrations
- Licensed Real Estate Agent in California and Florida
- Active member of Chabad of San Clemente