Prior to a Disney career Kevin spent 12 years with one of North America’s largest privately held companies Gordon Food Service as a Customer Development Specialist. Selling over 50 million dollars while establishing 100’s of new accounts winning top sales honors including Person of the Year and a lifetime achievement Hall of Fame award.
Kevin spent calendar year 2011 with Marriott Vacation Club at the prestigious Lakeshore Reserve property winning the Rookie of the Year award prior to returning to DVC for a position on the Cruise Team.
- Sold 21 Million dollars in 5 years time and ranked in the top 10 of sales peer group every year at DVC
- Sold Over 49 Million in DVC Resale
- Won DVC’s top sales award Leadership Circle every full fiscal year
- Marriott Vacation Club Rookie of the Year in 2011 at Lakeshore Reserve in Orlando
- Associates degree from Lake Superior State University