Marissa began her Disney career in 2007 at Disneyland with the Disney College Program.
During her time at Disneyland she created magical memories for families, performing in Disney’s renowned shows and parades such as: Fantasmic, Main Street Electrical Parade, Parade of Dreams, and many more. In 2008 she joined Disney Cruise Line and set sail around the world working on cruise ships for the next 6 years, she even met her husband while sailing the seven seas.
In 2014, Marissa joined the Disney Vacation Club Team as a Disney Vacation Club Sales Guide, where she very quickly became recognized as a top performer and a Leadership Circle recipient. Within her first few months she transitioned to the the DVC Cruise Sales Team and was chosen to present on the past three DVC Member Cruises. Marissa led training sessions on both land and sea and was part of the DVC Cruise Team Task Force.
In May, 2017, Marissa and her husband became new parents to their son Kaden. Marissa’s favorite Disney memory was performing in The Disney Parks Christmas Day Parade on ABC in 2007.
- Sold over 12 Million in Disney Vacation Club direct
- Sold Over 13 Million in DVC Resale
- DVC Leadership Circle Award Winner
- Ranked #1 in Sales at DVC Resale Market in 2019
- DVC Member Cruise and Special Event Sales Presenter
- Graduated from Azusa Pacific University with a degree in Business Marketing
- Licensed Real Estate Agent since 2014
- Completed Disneyland’s Disney College Program
- Member of Discovery Church